Why Winter Plumbing Maintenance is Important
Just like your vehicle, your home needs to be prepared for the frigid and turbulent winters in Ontario. Dropping temperatures and snow can impact all aspects of your property and should be prepared for with care. Your plumbing system is no exception. A fast and efficient winter maintenance appointment by trusted plumbers will ensure your home is ready for everything the season brings. From proper insulation to preventative repairs, the local plumbers at A Rescue Rooter can offer winter plumbing services and emergency plumbing. We serve customers across Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Brantford and St. Catharine’s.
Here are a few reasons that winter plumbing maintenance is an important step to take before the season starts:
- Avoid Frozen Pipes: A fast inspection from a plumber with a practiced eye can make the difference between an affordable appointment and the need for repairs that exceed your budget. Frozen pipes can lead to a lot of damage, but can be avoided with the right installation and preparations with guidance from an experienced plumber.
- Hot Water: You don’t want to start the morning with an ice-cold shower, especially on a dark winter morning. Make sure your water heater is functioning at its best in order to make it all the way through the season when you need it most.
- Maintain Pipes: Winter plumbing maintenance is particularly important for snow birds who like to leave the winter behind for a sunny trip. If your home will be unattended and plumbing will be dormant, a thorough inspection is crucial to repair existing issues and avoid future ones from occurring.
- Reliable Disposal: The holidays bring large gatherings and feasts, meaning your disposal system will be in high demand. Ensure it is working properly so you can rely on it when you are cleaning up at the end of the night.
- Keep Septic Tanks from Backing Up: Repairs for your septic system can be even more inconvenient during the frigid winter months. After another year of use, it is important to ensure your sewage system is operating properly.
Hire Experienced Plumbers to Book Winter Maintenance
Start the season well prepared by contacting a plumber in Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharine’s, or Oakville for winter maintenance services. A Rescue Rooter can send a local plumber to provide a comprehensive and efficient seasonal inspection. Rely on us for quick repairs and quality plumbing services all year long.
Contact A Rescue Rooter today for winter plumbing services. Reach us online or call us for an estimate and to find out more about our services.